We're here to help you find an awesome day enjoying Georgia waterfalls in the great outdoors. Whether you've got 4 kids and a dog or just want some time alone, we'll help you find just what you're looking for.
Find your next waterfall . . .
Georgia Waterfall Map
Georgia Waterfalls by View
Start here if your most important criteria for a day trip to see a waterfall is the scenery!
Georgia Waterfalls by Trail Difficulty
- No HikeYou practically step out of the car and start taking pictures.
- Short HikeIt takes a bit of effort but is still very accessible.
- Long HikeThese hikes are not recommended for beginners.
Georgia Waterfalls by Kid Friendliness
- Great for KidsThe kids will have a blast!
- OK for KidsMost will do just fine, think twice about infants and toddlers.
- Tough for KidsThese will be a challenge and possibly dangerous too.
Georgia Waterfalls by Pet Friendliness
- Great for DogsA great day outside for both of you
- OK for DogsMay be a challenge for small or older dogs.
- Tough for DogsThese will be a challenge for both of you!